Christmas is a wonderful celebratory time of year, with sleigh bells ringing and the smell of pine in the air. Yes we know it’s only the end of September but how many times have you asked yourself “Where did the year go?”
Spain’s Loteria de Navidad tickets are now available at PlayHugeLottos and comes bearing €2.24 billion gifts! The Loteria de Navidad or Spanish Christmas Raffle visits every holiday season on December 22nd and awards the most prizes of any other raffle event on the planet!
What can lottery fans expect to find under the Loteria de Navidad’s Christmas tree this year?
The world’s biggest prize pool worth €2.24 billion! Having a hard time grasping such big amount? Let’s put it another way. It is 4.5 times larger than the $656 million record for the world’s biggest jackpot held by the US Mega Millions!
The Loteria de Navidad is easy to play –just choose a five-digit code you feel will bring you luck and fortune! The 100,000 ticket (billete) codes range 00000-99999 and are each printed in 160 copies. Each ticket is divided into 10 shares (decimos) for a total of 160 million shares available to the public in a limited supply and available now at PlayHugeLottos!
We’ve compiled a list of things to do, which will help you get into the Christmas spirit this year and who knows, you might end up finding more than you wished for under your Christmas tree.
1. Watch some fabulous Christmas movies:
- A Christmas Story
- The Polar Express
- National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas
2. Spend time with your family and friends.
3. Read Christmas themed books:
- The Night Before Christmas
- Dickens‘ A Christmas Carol
4. Listen to Christmas music:
- Do They Know It’s Christmas by Band Aid
- White Christmas by Bing Crosby
- Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt
- Please come home for Christmas by The Eagles
- Last Christmas – Wham!
- And of course the guilty pleasure of listening to Boney M’s endless collection of Christmas songs such as Feliz Navidad.
5. Decorate your entire house with ornaments, Christmas cards, Christmas tree and popcorn strings.
6. Book your Christmas leave off work. This will definitely get you into the Christmas spirit.
7. Be generous and give. Donate your time and/or money to those in need. Think of how you would feel if you were less fortunate. Try and do a good turn for someone, you could do anything from holding the door open to taping some quarters on to a vending machine with a note.
8. Give gifts. After all Christmas is a time of giving! Did you know that you can send a friend a lottery gift voucher? Check out our gift voucher section today —>
9. Don’t forget the Mistletoe. It will create endless fun.
10. Buy your El Gordo de Navidad tickets! With so many prizes up for grabs, you could bring enough Christmas cheer to last a lifetime!